Christmas and the holidays are right round the corner and I am so excited to bring you my 2019 gift guide! Whether you are shopping for the foodie or interior lover or perhaps for a significant other, I am sharing all of my favourite picks over a range of budgets, styles and retailers. I always find that I think of the best gifts for people at random times throughout the year and then forget them all and have zero ideas when Christmas rolls around. I love reading gift guides because they help me come up with ideas and find cool gifts that I would never have thought of so I hope you enjoy mine! Some are items I own, many are items that are on my own wishlist *cough cough family* and some are ones I am planning on buying for my loved ones. I have the usual selection of gifts, but I also wanted to include some ideas that are less focused on “things” and are instead experiences, perfect for those of you who are trying to be more sustainable, or for the minimalists in your life.
I think that foodies/cooks are the easiest group to buy for by FAR, buy them a cool kitchen gadget, some pretty glassware, a cookbook or a cooking class and they will love you forever! Although maybe I find it easy because I fall in to that category haha!
- Carb lovers: full day bread class at Bread Ahead
- Luxe: Daylesford spa & cookery day
- Something different: BBC Good Food subscription
For Home Lovers:
- Relaxing: Candle making workshop at Earl East
- Creative: Beginner’s floristry course at Daylesford Farm
- Something different: House & Garden magazine subscription
- Wellness: Spa day at Champney’s Spa
- Something different: Bloom & Wild subscription
- Something smaller: Blow dry and prosecco at Duck & Dry