Perfect as an
The sauce is also great with fish dishes so save the leftovers and serve with some coconut shrimp or fish goujons – so yummy.
Mango Summer Rolls
- 12 rice paper wrappers
- 1 red pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/2 red cabbage shredded
- 1 ripe mango flesh of
- 1 large carrot thinly sliced
- 1 romaine heart shredded
- 1 bunch coriander
- Sesame seeds to garnish optional
For the sauce:
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 inch fresh ginger peeled
- 1 lime juice of
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp sriracha or chilli paste
- 1/4 tsp salt
- To prepare the sauce peel the mango and slice off the flesh. Add to a food processor with the ginger, lime juice, honey/maple syrup, salt and sriracha. Blend until smooth.
- Prepare all of the veggies and make sure they are finely sliced.
- Add some hot water to a shallow dish.
- Soak a rice paper wrapper in the hot water for 10-15 seconds until supple.
- Remove and place on a plastic or stone chopping board. Add a few strips of each veggie and a small spoonful of sauce. Roll up like a burrito and set aside.
- Repeat until you have used up the rice paper wrappers.
- Serve the rolls sliced in half with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and the mango sauce.